Protecting the Integrity of Sport
“Protecting the Integrity of Sport” includes the specific policy of “Protect children, youth and other vulnerable groups”
Welcome to the Guardian Sport
Some of the key issues faced by various sporting organisations and athletes
- Protecting the Integrity of Sport
- Safeguarding all Athletes in Sport
- Safeguarding the Mental Health of Athletes
- Ensuring all Athletes, Coaches and Management have a voice.
The solution offered by The Guardian Sport division aims to address key issues by:
- Providing practical steps to implement safeguarding measures in numerous organisations with The Guardian’s Anonymous Reporting App.
- Guidance and mentoring the development of safeguarding policies and procedures, and the implementation thereof.
- Practical steps for reporting with our Anonymous Reporting Solution.
- The implementation of anonymous whistle blowing through technology.
If you need help with the App:
Call: 087 550 8681